I'm still in the mood of Monster. Could you bare with me? :p
I just found something cool from Beware of Paramore on Tumblr, it's about what Paramore has taught us from their first album to the latest single. ^^
All We Know Is Falling:
- People don’t always act how you think they will, and sometimes plans fall through.
- It’s okay to be alone and feel empty, because eventually things will turn around.
- Love hurts, but it’s okay to take risks.
- It doesn’t have to be hard, you just have to meet the right person. Don’t risk it with someone whose not worth it.
- It’s okay to dislike someone, you don’t have to be friends with everyone.
- People change, people move on. Sometimes you just have to let go.
- Sometimes, it’s okay to be a bit selfish.
- Sometimes things you say can go unheard, because people already have their own opinion about you and plan to keep it that way. These people aren’t worth your time.
- Things change. Hold onto the things you have, while they are there.
- You can be your own enemy, beware of you.
- Don’t let your heart get the best of you.
- There is always going to be someone out there that wants to bring you down.
- Time is limited, so make the best of it.
- Sometimes, people run from a good opportunity because they don’t think they can do it.
- Bad happenings can lead to a change for the better
- It’s not faith if you use your eyes.
- Everyone needs time alone.
- Never lose hope.
- Don’t let fame get to you.
- We were born for this.
Brand New Eyes:
- You can’t be too careful anymore.
- Ignorant people aren’t worth your time.
- Take a look at yourself before you judge others.
- Don’t get lost in your fantasies.
- Try your hardest to get rid of the evil, in your good.
- Love exists.
- There’s no point feeling sorry for someone who doesn’t care.
- Things will look up eventually.
- No one is as lucky as us.
- We are all misguided ghosts, travelling endlessly, trying to find where we belong in the world.
- It’s okay to go back to the beginning, and relive the start.
- Some people hide deep secrets.
- You can’t always know the answers.
- The world is ours.